- Hands-on with iOS and Android application testing.
- Hands-on with testing of Web(Cross browser) and APIs
- Strong understanding of SDLC, SQA methodologies and practices in agile development environments
- Familiarity with SQL queries language and relational databases.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Maximize test coverage of most critical features of the system
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using Selenium, Appium etc
- Performance Testing (Experience of various tools and techniques is a plus)
- Ability to gather requirement and create Business Requirement Document
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management tool-sets to support development processes
- Problem Solving, Analysis, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be proactive, resourceful, a self starter with strong attention to detail and work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Must actively participate in the Scrum development process.