Asa Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the web Ws to meet application requirements. You will be expected to effectively communicate and be an interface between the UX designers and the Back-End Developers, to produce a stable and maintainable solution. You would be expected to:
Have good understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end development.
Have Strong knowledge of CMS and responsive websites.
Be Responsive and cross-browser check.
Collaborate on improving and extending user interlace
Read and evaluate mockups and interface designs, and implement the provided specifications Research tooling, libraries and frameworks as needed
Implement a wide variety of visualizations
Implement a wide variety of UI designs, covering numerous subject areas
Strong Candidates would have
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to rapidly learn new libraries and frameworks, and utilize them to meet necessary requirements
- Ability to debug programs, and analyze dataflow across a program
- Willingness to express and discuss concerns and difficulties where relevant.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in WordPress themes development
- Experience with one of Angular, React
- Experience with SASS, SCSS, LESS or similar framework is a
- Experience with prototyping ideas in Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus