System Integration Engineer (Support)
The Integration Support software engineer applies knowledge of programming techniques and development technologies to configure, maintain, and support various applications related to Banking and external partners message exchange that perform in accordance with design specifications and architecture standards.
- Support in configuration and maintenance of connectivity between new/existing bank’s corporates and integration servers
- Performs level-1 Testing and Production support activities for the Integration & Middleware platforms
- Communicate with Customers, Integration partners, and all related internal teams to effectively onboard banking partners or corporates on integration platforms and middleware
- Working knowledge on network and IP configurations
- Working knowledge on Cyber security technologies such as SSL certificates, ciphers, etc.
- Follows SDLC methodologies in performance of all development activities, including design, development, test and quality assurance support
SKILL REQUIREMENTS: (Include interpersonal skills)
- Knowledge of Integration platforms (IBM Datapower, SFG, API Connect, etc.)
- Knowledge of distributed systems over cloud and/or containers is a plus
- Understanding of XML/JSON request/response
- Proven ability and desire to learn new technologies and develop solutions using a variety of EDI technologies, patterns, and approaches
- Experience with Middleware platforms such as SAP PI, SAP Cloud-PI, Oracle Fusion, Cordys, IBM API Connect is a plus
- Experience with SOAP, REST, JMS, XML and relational database