Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in a software testing/quality assurance role beyond strictly the User Interface level, preferably working in an agile team.
- Hands-on familiarity with SQL queries language and relational databases.
- Hands-on experience with integration testing, system testing, UAT, and defect management software applications.
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Demonstrated experience in testing REST APIs using Postman / SOAP UI or a similar tool
- Understanding of which type of testing to employ at a given time, based on the context of the project and system under test, and QA best practices
- Working Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium)
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Plan, perform and oversee inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving, Analysis, and decision-making skills
- Customer service competency
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic environment and with strong attention to detail