Mobile App Developer
- Design, Develop & Prototype iOS applications.
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to the app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes and tools.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- To continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong understanding of iOS SDLC
- Experience in iOS Development using Swift and Objective-C
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with Auto-Layout and Constraint Layout.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems.
- Experience with cross-platform app development using React Native will be a plus
- Experience with social media applications
Apply Now: email@example.com