We are always looking for the top talent to join our team. If you are interested in a rewarding career at the forefront of technology, innovation and design, please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject-line: jobs at Sunbonn. Don’t forget to include your desired position, and applicable office location (Karachi, Pakistan, USA).
To apply for internships, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Internships. Don’t forget to include your full name, contact details and the name of the educational institution you belong to, and applicable office location (Karachi, Pakistan, USA).
For any specific questions on recruitment, please email: email@example.com
Business Development Executive - Karachi, Pakistan
Education: Bachelor/Masters in Sales and Marketing (BBA/MBA)
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in selling application services (custom, mobile, UX, application products, etc.)
No. of Positions: 1
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Potential to sale products and services
- Attention to detail
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point
- Identifying new sales market
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing sales goals for the company and ensuring they are met
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Generating sales by leveraging Network and bidding online
- Researching organizations and/or individuals online (especially on social media) to identify potential new market
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Pitching products and/or services
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
Digital Marketing Strategist
Education: Must have bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
Experience: 2 to 4 years experience in a relevant field.
Education and experience from outside of USA will be highly preferable.
- Great communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent English
- Ability to attract audience through inbound techniques.
- Able to present the business value of content marketing to business people.
- Ad words
- To do Social Marketing
- To maintain Content Management for websites
- Create content that attracts attention through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Arrange, implement and monitor marketing and sales campaigns
- Consult with Product Marketing to facilitate shape product development assisting client
- Convey recommended strategies and attain buy-in from marketing senior management
and main internal stakeholders.
No jobs are available
No jobs are available